1. Break up a polyline into its subcurves and use that as a starting value for Anemone
2. Divide each input-curve into 3 parts. Add a 4th point by rotating the end point around the 3rd point according to a specific angle parameter. Then draw lines through all 4 points.
3. Use the newly generated lines as input data for the following iteration
4. Test whether the amount of lines created supersedes a predefined parameter.
5. Connect this boolean value as a “stopper”, creating a while loop (= do something “as long as” / “while” a predetermined condition has not been reached).
This exercise is using Grasshopper version 1.0.0007
Reference: Mateusz Zwierzycki, Anemone, https://www.food4rhino.com/app/anemone, Accessed August 6, 2020.